Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Happiness

Everyone has gone through heartbreak or will at one point. It's not like I wish it upon anyone, but it's a part of growing up I guess.

He came white horse and all. Intelligent, good looking, successful, and knew me for who I was, what I stood for. He adored my job and all my little quarks. As my year of war went on, he was there. Sadly, our relationship ended, reason unknown.

He was my happiness for so long, during a time where my life was spirally out of control. Something I thought would never happen, but God gives you these things for many reasons, one day you will totally understand. I am seeing his reason, well one of them. I am now finally creating my own. The more I do it, the more I feel like me before men were really in my life...don't get me wrong, I love men, just know they aren't everything, and won't be great until me is fixed.

If that man ever reads this, please know, I am thankful for you. You are important to me and I will always love and care for you. You helped me, and for that I can only look at you with a grateful heart and hope you find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment