Friday, May 8, 2009

My Evolution




For the past few months I have been reading through this book written by Alison James, "The 10 Women You'll Be Before You're 35" and so far it has been fun to read and relate to. There are parts where I feel she goes to the extreme in describing the sterotype, but then goes back to a good balance of the stage a woman may be in. As I have read through the stages I have learned how I have evolved into the person or shall I say woman I am today.

"Don't laugh at a youth for [her] affections; [s]he is only trying on one face after another to find a face of [her] own."

Logan Pearsall Smith

I have gone through many changes and I am thankful for the lessons I have learned, the people who have turned into life long friends, and relationships that always left me with thicker skin, better perception, and gratefullness that I am still me!

Enjoy these next 10 posts! Each post is a new chapter to reflect on. I would suggest checking out this book for yourself. It has given me balance and time to reflect on the woman I am today and who I want to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment