I was always a schedule keeper...always efficient with my time. Although I was able to accomplish this part of me last year, I wasn't doing anything to please me. I was incredibly on top of things for someone else. I laugh, because it didn't matter.
Now "thawing" out as they say. I kind of lost touch of that silly enjoyment of mine. I think the simple pleasure of being efficient was soiled. Part of the mission for me is to find that again. So last night, I joined a gym. Not a loud gym, but a sophisticated gym full of people who have intellect...I am excited to be around adults...being a school teacher of 7 and 8 year olds, adult interaction is limited and when you don't know many people it gets a little tough.
I am joining a gym, because I have always been very active and was until I was so emotionally and mentally drained I could barely make it through the evening without a nap.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment