For the past 2 years I have been under extreme pressure and impossible standards. Most people would think I just need to grow up and realize life isn't easy. Here recently, I have come to the conclusion that life can be easy, and if I concentrate on me for once, it will always be easy.
I have never been one for drama. I am big on compromise, I am empathetic, fair, and know when it's necessary to stand up for myself or others, or just let things slide. I am a big believer in positive thinking, karma, and just being kind. With those beliefs I should be pretty happy. I guess though...like they say, easier said then done.
I know where I used to be and who I always was, before the domino effect occurred. Although, these last two years haven't been my most memorable moments, I am looking to change. Change my path and get back to where I was but even better.
The two years of loss, sadness, and fear are behind me and I am now beginning to create a better stronger me.
Not to be following a trend, but starting this new year, its all going to be about me, (not in a selfish, non-caring way) but I am going to make sure I do things for me. Do things that I think are best for me, and make me happy. I know myself the best.
Unfortunatly, someone thought they knew me and just kept scrapping at whatever they could get to and smashed my dispositon and faith into nothing. It's sad to think that I let that happen to me.
Starting here and now though...it's just me making my own path creating who I once was but a better, stronger, and more confident me.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you're taking care of you! I'm also glad you've started a blog...it's very theraputic. Have fun with it! :)
ReplyDelete